Noodlies Top Australian Food Blogs for 2014.
Covering 1,047 food blogs in every capital city of every state and territory, noodlies Top Australian Food Blogs is the most comprehensive list in Australia,
… 1,047 food blogs in every capital city of every state and territory
Restaurant review blogs, recipe blogs, vegetarian blogs, dessert blogs, bbq cooking blogs, food and travel blogs – there’s something for every taste and every budget.
I’m sure you’ll agree there’s a lot of delectible summer reading ahead. So enjoy!
Drum roll: congratulations to lovely Lorraine Elliott of amazingly popular Not Quite Nigella for taking out Top Australian Food Blog, 2014!
Top Australian Food Blogs 2014, by state or territory
(As at 28 December 2014)
- Top Australian food blog Not Quite Nigella
- Top ACT food blog Bizzy Lizzy’s Good Things
- Top Adelaide food blog What’s on the List
- Top Brisbane food blog Orgasmic Chef
- Top Darwin food blog Darwin Foodies
- Top Melbourne food blog The City Lane
- Top Perth food blog Chomp Chomp
- Top Sydney food blog Not Quite Nigella
- Top Tasmanian blog To her Core
[table id=8 /]
TABLE LEGEND & THINGS TO NOTE
- Rank column is the current rank. The lower the rank, the higher the estimated traffic.
- Blog is the food blog name, click to read that blog.
- Alexa Rank is a website ranking system developed by Alexa, a subsidiary of US giant, Amazon. Alexa’s traffic estimates are based on data from their global traffic panel, which includes millions of internet users using one of over 25,000 different browser extensions. Please note it’s an estimation of blog traffic and rank, I’m sure even Amazon would concede this. But with this incredible number of food blogs, Alexa is the only freely available tool available to try order the list.
- Loc is the primary location of the blog, a three letter code is used for each city, for example, syd for Sydney, mel for Melbourne etc.
A FINAL NOTE IN RELATION TO BLOGS WITHOUT A RANK
There are a few reasons why some blogs don’t have a rank:
- New blogs
- Low traffic
Noodlies intends to publish updates quarterly: at the end of March, June, September, December.
This list would not have been possible without the generous help of interstate bloggers who helped compile the list for their city. Kudos to:
- Lizzy from Bizzy Lizzy’s Good Things (ACT)
- Mel from Mel Kettle Consulting (Brisbane)
- Ed from Tomatom (Melbourne)
- Martine from Chomp Chomp (Perth)
- If your food blog is not listed above, please leave a comment and I’ll add your blog in the next round – please make sure you include blog address and your city location. Leaving a comment here helps me track your request. Emails may get lost given the volume I get each day.
- Were you surprised there were that many food blogs in Australia?
- Any other suggestions?
For now, happy reading!