Competition is now closed.
So many stunning, mouthwatering entries in noodlies, Sydney food blog Luke Nguyen social media competition! But there can only be two winners, and they are:
- C Feng of Granville via Instagram entry
- K Cheng of Baulkham Hills via Twitter
They’ll each be taking home a fantastic Luke Nguyen prize pack which includes the current Luke Nguyen’s France series on double DVD plus The Food of Vietnam book by Luke Nguyen.
These prizes are courtesy of SBS and Luke Nguyen’s France which returns this Thursday, 17 July at 7.30pm on SBS ONE.
Social Media Win: 2 Luke Nguyen cookbook & DVD packs to be won.
The complete Luke Nguyen’s France series on DVD plus The Food of Vietnam cookbook. With thanks to SBS, Luke Nguyen’s France returning Thursday, 17 July, 7.30pm on SBS ONE and noodlies, Sydney food blog.
There are two sensational prize packs to be won, each pack valued at $99.94:
- Luke Nguyen’s France on DVD: yes, his current series on SBS ONE, resuming Thursday, 17th July, 7.30pm
- The Food of Vietnam Luke Nguyen cookbook
How to enter
This is a social media competition, an exciting first for noodlies. Follow these simple steps for your chance to win one of two Luke Nguyen prize packs:
- Post a photo or video of a Vietnamese or French dish on facebook, instagram or twitter. The dish could be something you’ve cooked or one you’re enjoying at a restaurant.
- Make sure you also include the name of the dish. It’s optional, but if the dish is from a restaurant it’s nice to mention their name.
- Hashtag #LNFComp (which stands for Luke Nguyen’s France Competition) in your post. It’s optional, but if you really want my attention also hashtag #noodlies.
The two most tantalising photos or videos wins!
A few rules
- Posts must include photos or videos of a Vietnamese or French dish, with the name of the dish and using competition hashtag #LNFComp.
- Multiple entries accepted however the dish in the photo or video must be different.
- Competition starts Saturday, 28 June, noon and ends Saturday, 12 July 2014, noon.
- Winner will be notified via the social media channel of the entry (facebook, instagram or twitter) by Sunday 13, July 2014, noon and must respond to noodlies with their email, delivery address and mobile phone by Tuesday, 15 July 2014, noon.
- Residents of Australia only.
- The judges decision is final.
- Happy eating.
This competition is thanks to SBS and Luke Nguyen’s France returning Thursday, 17 July, 7.30pm on SBS ONE. Food of Vietnam book images from Murray Batten, the designer of the cover image.