Sydney Morning Herald, Saturday 1 March, 2014
Happy to say the Fairfield/Cabramatta is getting the food recognition it deserves. Read the full story, Sydney’s hottest food hubs.
And congratulations to all the deliciously wonderful restaurants in this year’s 2014 SMH Good Food Under $30. Particular kudos goes to the following 3 star awarded restaurants from the West. It’s amazing that five of the seven 3 star restaurants come from the Fairfield/Cabramatta area!
3 Star Winners
- Al Aseel (Greenacre) – also Best Restaurant, 2014
- Chi & Co (Canley Heights)
- Green Peppercorn (Fairfield)
- Hai Au Lang Nuong (Canley Vale)
- Holy Basil (Canley Heights)
- Tan Viet noodle house (Cabramatta)
- Temasek (Parramatta)
If you haven’t, all of these gems are worth a visit.